Why become a member? ×

Bargain of the Year?
£2100

Sambrook

I've spent far too long looking for the next bass I MUST have, and enough is enough. I'm putting all my basses up for sale, and I'll end up with the one that doesn't sell ( unless I see one for sale that I REALLY must have).

Pics for all the basses at the following location: [url="http://s1383.photobucket.com/user/seansneary/library/"]http://s1383.photobu...sneary/library/[/url]

1. An anonymous 7 string with a P bass type pickup. I bought this on Ebay mainly out of curiosity, and it's proved to be a great bass. The action is really low, it has good strings (Ken Smith), and the pickups go from humbucker to single coil. The frets have been ground down, and there is an almost fretless feel to the intonation on the top end of the board.
£150 delivered in a very strong, very scruffy plywood hardcase.
[attachment=171058:P1010172.JPG]

2.Sandberg 7 string Bullet. Flame maple top, mahogany back, 2 piece maple neck, 3 band active/passive eq with Bartolini humbuckers. A fantastic bass, very tight B string.
£800 delivered in a Kinsman foam hardcase.
[attachment=171059:P1010167.JPG]

Apologies for the photos being sideways, the photobucket ones are the right way up. I'm sure I've missed some things, so ask away. I live in South Cumbria, near Barrow-in-Furness, but I could meet up somewhere. Thanks for reading...

New post 6/10/14
Only the Sandberg left now, and I feel the urge to keep the ball rolling, so between now and the weekend of the 18th/19th, I am prepared to SERIOUSLY consider all offers on this great bass. I have got my dream bass coming, and I'm prepared to take a possibly hefty loss in order to free up the cash. I would much prefer cash, but would potentially consider a trade with cash my way if I feel I could sell it on at my leisure.

Edited by Sambrook

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...