Why become a member? ×

Geddy Lee Jazz Bass - Black - Immaculate - With Gator Hard Case - Free UK Shipping! NOW SOLD!
£620

spongebob

Up for grabs, sadly, is my Geddy Lee Jazz bass.

I bought this in April - restring, set-up, and new Gator hardcase (about £110).

Condition is immaculate. It looks like it's just come out of the box. Even under light, I can only see a couple of almost undetectable indentations on the rear from my strap - that's it! They won't even picture, they are that small, and not really worthy of mention.

The case is also A1, as new. Neither bass or case has been modded in any way - they are as they left the factories.

I've played it at band practice a couple of times, and that's about it. I bought it as a back-up bass, but TBH it's too good for that. An ongoing house project means I need the cash right now, and may invest in a cheapie down the line.

The bass-ics - if you've got this far, you know what they're all about - great neck, Geddy grind in tone, and the all-important Badass 2 bridge (which they no longer come with).

They've been MIM for a couple of years, and this one has a '13' serial number, and a Mexico build. I have previously owned a MIJ Ged, and without bias, this is a far better bass. The pickups are much stronger (a weak point on the MIJ in my opinion), and the whole bass is really stable. The neck has stayed perfectly as it was months ago.

Please check my feedback on here - you'll be getting a brilliant bass, a few months old, well packed, in an as new hardcase.

No trades - sorry - bank transfer please. £620 will get this to your door via UPS.

Postage in the UK is free.

I'm located in New Romney, Kent - collection possible.

Happy looking! :)

Edited by spongebob

[quote name='Qlank' timestamp='1409866980' post='2544238']
C'mon guys, why is this still here? I've got a CIJ in Sunburst and it the second best bass I've ever owned.
Hey spongebob, can't wait to hear the EP. Bernie Torme- awesome.
[/quote]

Thanks! It's a great bass, but no takers in BC land!

EP ('Bring It...') is stream-able through all the usual sites (Google Play, Deezer, Spotify, etc.) and to buy through Amazon, iTunes, and the rest. Released earlier in the year. Bernie is a top man to work with as well! :)