Why become a member? ×

Xotic XP-1T 4 bass
£1500

Papabull

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]
Price or Trade Value : £1500[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I have advertised this bass before but ended up withdrawing it, but I'm afraid I really have to let this go now. This bass is an awesome instrument and a bargain at £1500 (new price £2900+) This is what the press say about them ………….[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=Helvetica]Xotic have been raising the bar on custom built Leo Fender designed instruments and now enter the field with a stunning modern take on the classic P bass . Classic looks, supreme build quality, state-of-the-art pickups and preamp and amazing playability and response.[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]The neck is beautiful and really enjoyable to play. Low action makes it a doddle to get around. A Fat (and i mean fat!) natural sound that can controlled by the amazing on board tri-logic 2 preamp[/font][/color][color=#000000][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]. The preamps and EQ makes it ideal for covering a wide range of musical styles.List price is £2950. [/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]The bass is as new and never gigged. Immaculate[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] [/font][/color]

• 1 month later...

This really is absolutely delicious. Any appetite in a trade for my Performance Louis Johnson bass? I get the impression that the build quality would be very comparable and whilst I utterly adore my PLJ bass, I think that this P bass tone would sit very well with my current band. Pics [url="https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0BxG_g-g-TNKTSTZvOVhncGctblE&usp=sharing"]here[/url]. Alternatively, I've got a Shuker Jazz 32" scale [url="https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BxG_g-g-TNKTQW8wWGp6UUo0WkU&authuser=0"]here[/url].