Why become a member? ×

FS: Logic Pro Studio 8 + DVD tutorial + Logic Pro 8 Book
£75

Just sorting out my studio, upgrading and preparing to move house so various things to sell. First up is the complete - CD's and manuals - for Logic Pro Studio 8, DVD Tutorial (approx 23 hours worth) and Logic Pro 8 comprehensive book. Looking for £75 for the whole package. The total weight is about 5kg so shipping would be approx £15.

Logic Pro 8 :

[color=#000000][font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=1]Next Generation InterfaceA new workspace featuring a single-window design, retractable panes, and Dual Channel Strips eliminates clutter and lets you focus on your music. Ultimate Writing StudioA powerful set of music creation tools make it easy to capture and develop your musical inspirations, whether youTre writing a rock song, crafting a club remix, or composing to picture. Multitrack RecordingAdvanced tracking features include seamless punch recording, input monitoring, and effortless multi-take management. Precision EditingAudio editing features let you work with power and precision, and Quick Swipe comping lets you build the perfect track with unprecedented ease. Professional MixingComplete your project with powerful mixing and automation tools, along with optimized mixer views to help you visualize the signal flow of any audio path.Surround ProductionGraphic surround panning and multichannel tracks and busses let you move your music productions into surround. CompatibilityAn open architecture offers enormous freedom to musicians by supporting a wide range of professional hardware and software options. MobilityEasily move projects from your bedroom to the studio and beyond without missing a beat. Learn moreFeatureProduct FeaturesLicenseSoftware typeBox System requirementsMac compatibilityY Minimum RAM1024MB Minimum processor1.25GHz LanguageLanguage versionEN Technical detailsPlatformMac Media types supportedDVD Compatible operating systemsMac OS X v10.4.9+[/size][/font][/color]

[b] [size=4]Logic Pro 8: Audio and Music Production: [/size][size=4]Logic is a powerful piece of software that can often prove to be daunting and difficult to navigate but help is at hand whether you are a Pro or Express use. By providing comprehensive and systematic coverage of the software philosophy and the features of the programme in detail, this book will enable you to get the most out of Logic when creating music.[/size][/b]

[b] [color=#222222]DVD Tutorials: Take you through Logic Pro 8 step-by-step. Starting from the beginning and taking you through to becoming a 'Pro'![/color][/b]

[quote name='JapanAxe' timestamp='1407092406' post='2517273']
What about 10.9 Mavericks?
[/quote]

I haven't used Logic Pro 8 on my new system. However, as far as I understand there are some issues surrounding graphic optimisation - http://createdigitalmusic.com/2013/10/os-x-mavericks-compatibility-music-audio-software-updates-resources-advice/

I would guess that there may be some other issues but it would appear that Logic 8 will run but Logic X might be a better option.