Why become a member? ×

B/F Compact FS, with new-fangled PHAB technology. SOLD
£350

solo4652

NOW SOLD, pending...

Folks,

Having switched to a 210, my Compact's not getting enough use to justify keeping it.

In case you don't know all about these amazing cabs, here's the official specs: http://barefacedbass.com/product-range/compact.htm

The one I'm selling has the fancy silver cloth front to which Alex added custom white piping when he was checking it over for me. The result is a very smart retro-ish look. See photos.

The cab has one speakon connector. The exciting thing is that the cab comes with revolutionary "PHAB" - Performance Hardware Accident Buffer (patent pending) - technology. I believe this is totally unique to this cab - see photos. It is a bespoke logistics management system created to fully protect the cab in transit. It works beautifully, and the cab is in virtually as-new condition with all the original corners, handle and fittings. It even comes with a cleverly designed "Face mat" which sits in front of the cloth front inside the case for added protection and then neatly transforms into an acoustic de-coupling mat! Yes!

A totally unique one-off, which I'll sell for £350. I'd consider a trade for a Barefaced Midget or something that's equally powerful and light.

Photos:

[attachment=167336:001.JPG]

[attachment=167337:002.JPG]

[attachment=167338:003.JPG]

[attachment=167339:004.JPG] Edited by solo4652

All PMs replied to. Looks like it's sold, folks.

Obviously, the PHAB technology has been a massive selling point. Lots of people have asked, but I'm not intending setting up a mass-production facility. However, a comprehensive kit containing a full set of plans, carpet, glue, knicker elastic, velcro, buttons, needle and thread and a load of swear words will shortly be available for £79-99.

:)

Steve

Edited by solo4652