Why become a member? ×

Pedulla MVP 5 quilted maple

jogi

Up for sale is my Pedulla MVP 5 Limited Edition, made in 1991 according to the serial number. It´s in good shape apart from several small "pits" marking the bass side of the top - from someone´s wristwatch, I guess. The quilted maple and the maple fretboard, both rarely used by Pedulla, make it a pretty rare bass. I bought it a couple of years ago form the UK, so maybe it wants to get back there?

I´m selling it because it spends too much time in its case, which is a pity. I also bought nobody´s prefect´s F-Bass BN-6 and I´m looking for another F-Bass, so something has to go...

I´m looking for 1600,- Euro including shipping to the UK - that´s around £ 1260.- at the moment.

[attachment=11115:dsc00412.jpg]

[attachment=11114:dsc00420.jpg]

Very nice! I had an Ebony board MVP a while back and it was fantastic. This one looks very striking indeed, I would love to hear how the maple board affects the sound. Got any full shots to show off that finger board?

Cheers
ped (formerly pedullaman!)

Hi Ped!

I have to shoot some more photos, this one should give you an idea what it looks like:

[attachment=11117:Pedulla5.jpg]

By the way, I also have an ´87 MVP and an ´85 Buzz - my favourite fretless 4-string.

[quote name='ped' post='246204' date='Jul 23 2008, 03:55 PM']Yeah Kiwi had a Buzz and it truly did sing its little heart out! I think my MVP was an '87 too...

Good luck with the sale mate
ped[/quote]

I still have a Pentabuzz. Truly amazing fretless. I had an MVP too, but sold it because I couldn't get it to sound the same as the Pentabuzz. :)

Hmmmm. Maybe I needed to remove the frets.