Why become a member? ×

Withdrawn - Made in Korea Squier P Bass
£120

Groove Harder

[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]In good condition apart from the truss rod nut is burred and non-adjustable and for this reason I'm throwing in an unfinished but functional maple neck, all it needs is a lacquer. [/size][/font][/color]

[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Despite the truss rod not being adjustable , the action is as low as you'll need and has no fret buzz. [/size][/font][/color]

[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Can be collected in the Aberdeenshire area otherwise £110 posted to the UK Mainland [/size][/font][/color]

[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Cheers,[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]GH[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3][/size][/font][/color]

Edited by Groove Harder

[quote name='lownote12' timestamp='1405004434' post='2497818']
What's happened to the market? This price is a steal for a Korean Squier, even with a rounded trust rod. Have a bump.
[/quote]

Thanks dude!

Actually contemplating keeping this bass as it simply wouldn't be worth selling if I was to drop the price much more. I'll leave it up for a while more just in case there is any interest.

Bump!