Why become a member? ×

Withdrawn: Yamaha BB1025X (black)
£650

Ghost_Bass

Hi, i just heard about a friend of mine selling a beautifull glod warwick starbass 5 and GAS attacked imediatly.

This is just a feeler, i'm at work and until 5 min ago i wasn't considering selling this bass so no pics for now. The bass has been played but doesn't have any play wear/tear, just one very small dent on the body, unnoticeable.

If anybody is interested on this let me know and i'll take care os the mandatory pics as sson as possible (only after monday though).

I'm thinking in something along the lines of £650 shipped to EU/UK. The bass doesn't have case or bag but i'll see what i can do about that. In any case i've shipped several basses and i'll pack it well and safe.

Internet picture:

Cheers
Marco

Edited by Ghost_Bass

Don't know why the pic didn't load, on the message editor i could see it. New net pic uploaded.

Yes, i'm in Portugal. This bass must be not much more than one year old (maybe less). I have it for two weeks and love it.

My head is starting to cool down a bit, i feel GAS fading away, a withdraw might be near.

Guest BassKS

LOVELY BASSES!!!!
Were they not 650 from thomann brand new? I looked into buying one last december.
Wussed out.

Edited by BassKS

Are they? Didn't find any 1025X's at Thomann or Musicstore,they are out of stock everywhere, just did a search here on the forum and the last one here was advertised at £700. I remember these costing around 1000€ (£800ish) new the last time i saw them for sale. I am pricing this just to break even (with P&P included).

I can entertain close offers but it seems like the withdrawal is a more sensible path to take.

Guest BassKS

I think its a great price for a great bass.
All I wanted to say was that I should have bought one then.

And if sticking oars in is some peoples friday aft business then 886 is not the lowest price in the UK.