Why become a member? ×

*******SOLD*******
£300

WAYNESWORLD

Due to a recent Warwick purchase, I now reluctantly have for sale my 5 string squire mod jazz. This is my tribute to Marcus . It has an artec 3 band active preamp, frets have been leveled and a genuine Marcus pickup cover added along with a custom extended scratch plate. All work carried out by Doug Wilkes Guitars with the exception of the pick up cover which I put on. This is a little gem in excellent condition sounds great ,very low action no dings or scratches.
I am looking for £300 (strap locks not inc replaced with originals)
Your welcome try her out.
Thanks for looking

Pics
[url="http://www.flickr.com/photos/fatwire/"]http://www.flickr.com/photos/fatwire/[/url]

Edited by WAYNESWORLD

Thanks for the comments guys.-
It plays great, I have got 40 - 125 strings on which some people find light but it just makes it so easy to play. It cuts through with our 6pc band no problem . It has tons of bottom end and mid I would say the top is more subtle not a scratchy hi fi sound. It retains the jazz sound very well without being taken over by the preamp. It can hold its own with a lot more expensive bass's and I have had great comments from other bass players on its sound. I would keep it but I have a couple of other guitars which reside in the bedroom and the good lady is starting to want the room back after decades of putting up with me using it as a place to admire my collection.
Thanks again

I could check out the cost of insured post through my works if your interested. I have just had a new bass delivered with plenty of good packaging so could use that to post. Is this any use to you.
Thanks for your interest