Why become a member? ×

New custom Build for Endorsement Deal

Gonch1983

Hi Folks.

Some of you may remember a previous bass build ive done...... 5 String Odin, Multiscale, purple heart n so on.
well a fair few custom builds since then, a company built, and now onto our second Endorsement deal, (this one being a bass), and thusly a build diary is ongoing as well..

it will be a neck through construction. laminated Maple and Paduk neck with Merenti body wings. Wenge Fingerboard, 32.5 scale with an offset v neck profile. black Hardware, pickups will be coming from his other sponsors and controls will be decided in the next few days.

So here is a couple of images including a 3d render of what body shape it will turn out to be. (and pics from the other bass i told you about)

Stu.

[note to mod] - i do make profit from building, but i have not included any of my company details. its rare i make basses, but i do enjoy these builds, this is more of a side project (as it is essentially a free bass for the artist) that. and im to lazy to spam or even change my sig to reflect 'said' company.

Edited by Gonch1983

sounds amazing dude. Good to see youre doing so well you can do endorsement deals!!

Ps, that bass is why i chose purpleheart to make my acoustic bass bridge from (http://basschat.co.uk/topic/223699-purpleheart-acoustic-bridge-with-saddles/page__p__2296687__hl__purpleheart__fromsearch__1#entry2296687). Its just so dang pretty. You should make his entire bass from it.