Why become a member? ×

June Composition Challenge - VOTING TIME!

Skol303

[color=#b22222][size=5][b]Voting has started in the Composition Challenge...[/b][/size][/color]

[size=5]It's a spacey, out-of-this world theme this month, inspired by this 'ere photo chosen by last month's winnner, [b]Stephen Houghton:[/b][/size]

[url="http://basschat.co.uk/topic/239678-june-composition-challenge-voting/"][/url]

Seven tracks to choose from, all written and produced by fellow Basschat members. Think of it as a poor man's substitute for [i]Later with Jules.[/i] Only with less people complaining about it on here afterwards.

[b][size=5][url="http://basschat.co.uk/topic/239678-june-composition-challenge-voting/"]GO HERE AND BRING THE WARM GLOW OF HAPPINESS TO A BC MEMBER'S HEART[/url][/size][/b]

Or else :mellow:

Voting ends tonight at midnight.

So far we have a whopping 16 votes from a community of thousands.

So c'mon people... where's the Dunkirk spirit? Show some support and have a listen. It's just music. Y'know, that thing we all like! :)

Edited by Skol303

... and you can find the resulting Compositions here ...

[url="http://basschat.co.uk/topic/239678-june-composition-challenge-voting/"]June 2014 Composition Challenge Voting ...[/url]

There are 7 entries, this month, for your edification and delight.

[color=#B22222]Right now, [b]I'm ahead of the pack[/b], with half the votes cast. If you want to change this, you [b]only[/b] have [b]24 hours left to stop me from winning..![/b] Mwahahaha..! Madness, I tell you..! [b]Get over there,[/b] [b]right now[/b], and listen to all the tracks. [b]Vote [/b]for the one you think best fits the picture (or whatever criteria you prefer, actually..!). This is [b]the only way[/b] to prevent me from coming first. [b]Your fellow BCers need you..![/b] Don't let them down..! Nip this in the bud and [b]save the show..![/b] You can do it..! You must do it..! [b]The sanity of BC depends on it, depends on [/b][/color][size=5][color=#FF0000][b]YOU..![/b][/color][/size][color=#B22222][b] Do it, please..![/b][/color]

Come along, you can do better than that..! Only 2 votes cast against me since the last reminder..! At this rate, I'll be declared victor with hardly a protest from any of you..! Is there no-one here to recognise the sheer talent and beauty expressed in those other pieces..? Have you no ears..? What the devil's the matter with you all..? Call yourselves musicians, allowing a mere scamp such as myself to run away with a challenge of this magnitude..? Get real, folks..! Strike a blow for quality in this poor world of ersatz..! Not much time left, you know. Get to it; you know it makes sense..!