Why become a member? ×

Another pedal clear out! Big Muff, Bass Balls, Blowtorch, Double Back SOME PRICES DROPPED!
£270

Damonjames

Hey everyone, I'm scaling back my effects as most of them aren't getting used in my current band and I'm tired if carrying a fully loaded pedal board about!
Will supply pics shortly

Black Russian Bug Muff: good condition for one of these, has a dc socket installed and surprisingly has the battery cover! Velcro on the bottom £65

MXR Smart Gate: good condition with a few mark SOLD

MXR Blowtorch: Great overdrive pedal in good condition although one of the battery doors missing (typical dunlop plastic ones that always break!) I'll try the one off my 105q if it fits I'll throw it in. Will come with genuine dunlop 18v power supply so no more having to run two batteries! £60 SOLD

EHX Bass Ball: this is one if the original big case
USA model, awesome little envelope filter with a distortion switch to give additional grit. Has a DC
socket fitter (conventional 2.1mm type) £40

Seymour Duncan Doubleback Compressor: excellent condition and a great little compressor. Good sustain without an overly squashed sound, also has the ability to mix the dry signal in which is a big bonus. £55 ON HOLD

Any questions pleas ask, I'd say postage will be £5 for mainland UK. Thanks for looking.

Edited by Damonjames

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...