Why become a member? ×

Musicman Stingray 1978
£1895

andyorks

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I'm listing quite a few classic basses that I no longer play, I'm not interested in trades and would prefer face to face cash sale. You are more than welcome to come and try any of the instruments before you buy..[/font][/color]

[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][color=#282828]​Here is my beautiful walnut 1978 Musicman Stingray, it's in good condition, has a great patina, couple of dings and the standard belt buckle scar on the back. I found a set of brand new, old stock string mutes, most have rotted off, these sound great in a session, fat and funky. Sale includes the original moulded Musicman case (a rarity in its own right), there's fastener missing and a couple of holes but it works fine. [/color][/font]

[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][color=#282828]I switched to Dingwall basses a couple of years ago and since then haven't really bother my vintage instruments since, so time to let go to someone who would play and appreciate them.[/color][/font]

Edited by andyorks

It's all original, pickup, preamp, finish all hardware except the rubber string mutes and strings.
Not sure about the weight, will check it later and add to the post.
I'm also selling a 1984 Steinberger B2, a Kramer DMZ 4001 and a Fylde Acoustic Bass.