Why become a member? ×

SOLD!!! Fodera Monarch 4 Deluxe
£4400

theshape101

I've decided to sell my Fodera Monarch (I traded this away a while back but bought it back soon after) as I'm mostly playing my 5 string bass these days. This is a great playing and sounding bass and one I wanted for a long time before I bought it. It has the very versatile Mike Pope/Fodera preamp. The controls are stacked volume and tone roll off (that works in both active and passive mode) pickup pan, bass, treble and mid (cut and boost) and the switches are an active/passive toggle and an on/off switch. It's in great condition for a 14 year old bass. The front and back are in excellent condition but there's a few small dings on the top of the headstock and there's some dings on the bottom from an old stand I was using (see pic). I'm not really looking for any trades right now. Ships in a Fodera tear drop case. The bass is located in Cork in Ireland.

Specs:

Monarch Victor Wooten Classic
Flame Maple top
Mahogany body
Indian Rosewood fingerboard
Dovetail Neck Joint
EMG P/J pickups
Pope/Fodera Preamp
Emperor Control Layout
Gold Hardware
34" Scale
19mm string spacing (adjustable)
Completed April 2000

Thanks for looking.

Edited by theshape101

Yes flippyfloop, they're great basses alright! I really like it and I've been back and forward about selling it but just thought I'd put it up for sale as I'm not using it enough to justify keeping it. :)

Thanks JazzBassfreak. I'm not really looking for any trades right now. The only thing I'd probably consider is a Fodera 4 or 5 string, 33" or 34" with dual coil pickups!

Edited by theshape101

[quote name='theshape101' timestamp='1401977356' post='2468836']
Yes flippyfloop, they're great basses alright! I really like it and I've been back and forward about selling it but just thought I'd put it up for sale as I'm not using it enough to justify keeping it. :)

Thanks JazzBassfreak. I'm not really looking for any trades right now. The only think I'd probably consider is a Fodera Monarch deluxe 4 or 5 string, 33" or 34") with dual coil pickups.
[/quote]

You've got good taste in Fodera's :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...