Why become a member? ×

Peavey Rig for sale **SOLD**

Maxcat

Time to sell my Peavey rig. Powered by MkVI head that Ive had for a long time. 250WRMS @4 Ohms 400W @ 2Ohms Hi/Lo Inputs, 9 band Eq +Low & Hi shelving. Built in compressor, chorus with footswitch ,Variable crossover, effects loop etc. Its built like a tank and has never let me down in all these years. It has a bit of mojo with a little bite out of the tolex at the front and the hardware (screws bumpers etc are aged) but its still pumping away. Next is the Peavey Megabox bought by me with the amp. 1X15 Black Widow & 2x8" . 250W 4 Ohms 400W Program. Bi Ampable. Same mojo as the amp. Finally is the Peavey 210 TVX [b][/b]with controllable Tweeter bought off a Basschatter in May. It is immaculate, hed had it 3 months and Ive gigged it twice. 175W 4 Ohms , 350W Program. Now I know its not top end stuff but this is a huge rig, versatile tone and big sound. Im asking £ 260 for the lot. Dont want to split really but if I have to Head £100, Megabox £80, 210 £80. More pictures if needed. Any Qs ask away. Pick up from Reading or I can meet half way within reason (50 mile radius)for the usual petrol and a pork pie. :) Cheers

[b]210 TVX SOLD[/b]

[

Edited by Maxcat

[quote name='stonecoldbass' post='243591' date='Jul 20 2008, 01:17 AM']Nothing bass related, but i noticed the saltire in the background, you moved south mate?
c[/quote]
Mate Ive been down here longer than I care to remember. originally from the Valley of the Garnock. Where are you?

[quote name='cheddatom' post='247863' date='Jul 25 2008, 02:59 PM']Oh god, the value! Just because I don't need it, and I don't have the money, is that any reason to turn down this amazing offer?

yes :)[/quote]
Tease. Go on you know you want it.