Why become a member? ×

*Sold pending payment* F-bass BN6 Transparant blue
£1385

Erni3ball

Herewith I want to put this fantastic bass up for sale. I have bought this bass recently with the purpose to let this bass refurbish by a professional luthier, here in the Netherlands but it never came this far. It is difficult for me to live with a bass that isn't perfect (cosmetic or technically) because I am what you call a 'perfectionist'. This bass only has cosmetic problems because of usage through the years. So keep in mind this bass needs some attention. Electronic wise, this bass is perfect and so is all the hardware and its functions. The bass is setup well and plays and sounds beautiful.

[url="http://www.mijnalbum.nl/Album=WT4SWJOL#HJOGCBSG"][u][i]Pictures can be found here. *click*[/i][/u][/url]

To display these scratches, dings and bucklerashes I removed the strings (in the first pictures) so it would become more visible. Because of all this I don't expect it to sell quickly and have reduced it to a fair price.

[i][b]Specifications:[/b][/i]
Nut width: 54mm (2 1/8")
Width at last fret: 96mm (3 25/32")
Fingerboard radius: 10" - 16"
Scale length: 34.5"
Number of frets: 24
Stringspacing at bridge: 19mm
Neck wood: 3 piece quarter-sawn maple
Fingerboard wood: Macassar Ebony
Body wood: Ash
Top: Quilted Maple
Color: Transparant Blue (discontinued?)
Tuners: Gotoh
Bridge: Hipshot B-style
Electronics: F-bass standard (2x volume w. push/pull & tone w. push/pull & 3 band EQ).
Pickups: F-bass standard
Knobs: Ebony

Serialnumber: 121003

[i][b]Asking price:[/b][/i]
1700 EUR / 1385 GBP.
[i]*Price includes shipping, a leather KACES III gigbag and an extra pair of DR strings. [/i]

I am located in the Netherlands. For reference please check my feedback.
The bass can also be picked up or we can meet half way.

Edited by Erni3ball