Why become a member? ×

Fender Japan '75 RI Jazz Bass LPB - SOLD PENDING
£560

skej21

SOLD PENDING THE USUAL

For sale is my Fender Japan '75 Reissue Jazz Bass (SN: B002***).

The bass has an ash body and originally had a natural finish but was excellently refinished in Lake Placid Blue nitrocellulose lacquer with a matching headstock by Howard (our very own BassDoc) in 2013. I have photographs of the bass before and after the refinish which I will include if requested.

Date stamps on the neck heel and body indicate april 1999.

The bass is a fantastic example of the high quality of MIJ basses and plays as beautifully as it looks. Everybody who sees or plays this thinks that it is a stunning instrument (and they're right!). I have it set up for a rather low action but the truss rod is in full working order so no problems sorting out the action to suit you. There are a couple of little dings on the body and some yellowing on the neck etc due to use and it's life span.

I am selling due to a lack of gigging it and the old 'one in, one out rule'. I know I am going to regret this but needs must :(

I will include either a Fender tweed deluxe gigbag or the Fender Japan gigbag that it came with. I can add a Fender SKB hardcase but at a further cost, just PM for details.

No trades, sale only - [size=4][b]£450 incl. insured next day shipping[/b].[/size]

I will ship the bass insured via UPS next day delivery service and have substantial packing material available (so no need to worry there!). [b]Payment via direct bank transfer please.[/b]

Now for the important bit! (I would say the bottom two images show the true colour better than the first, as the light makes it appear brighter than the real colour)

Edited by skej21