Why become a member? ×

Warwick WCA 611 Pro Cabinet

Hey this is my first sell on this forum, Its a Warwick 611 Pro Cabinet bought about a year ago. It is in Excellent condition only giged a couple of times, mainly used for band practice. This is the 6x10 speaker cab,6ohm version rated at 900 watts. It is 55kg though it has wheels and a grip bar for easy movability. The reason i am selling this is because my band has split up and i am not using it, its a shame as it sounds brilliant, very mid to low end sound, though with the adjustable horn you can increase the attack. It uses speakon or jack inputs. Here's the link to the Warwick website

[url="http://warwick.de/modules/produkte/produkt.php?submenuID=14679&katID=14500&linkID=25302&cl=EN"]http://warwick.de/modules/produkte/produkt...25302&cl=EN[/url]

I am asking £250 for it.
It is collection anly though i am willing to deliver to a local area, or meet half way.
Here's some pics, Enjoy. Nick

Edited by stacedabass

The other thing is I'd need a van with a tail lift for a 55KG cab! Just carting around my extremely lightweight Neo after a practice session nearly polished me off yesterday.

Well good luck. It looks awesome, I've played the 4X10 / 1X15 combination and it's good, it's a fantastic price, so anyone who has the ability to move it around won't be disappointed.

[quote name='Chester' post='244207' date='Jul 21 2008, 07:30 AM']The other thing is I'd need a van with a tail lift for a 55KG cab! Just carting around my extremely lightweight Neo after a practice session nearly polished me off yesterday.

Well good luck. It looks awesome, I've played the 4X10 / 1X15 combination and it's good, it's a fantastic price, so anyone who has the ability to move it around won't be disappointed.[/quote]

I'm very interested and based in Plymouth...so bonus....email me a phone number on [email protected]