Why become a member? ×

Musicman U.S. SUB 2005 #Now Sold#
£370

Deedee

[size=4][font=Calibri][color=#000000]Hi all[/color][/font][/size]

[size=4][font=Calibri][color=#000000]Due to yet another Stingray acquisition, my trusty Musicman SUB has got to go.[/color][/font][/size]

[size=4][font=Calibri][color=#000000]It's a 2 eq 'Teal' U.S. model from October 2005.[/color] [color=#000000]Standard spec i.e. rosewood neck, painted black neck etc.[/color] [color=#000000]The mock ali scratch plate has however long since gone and replaced with a B/W/B plate.[/color] [color=#000000]It looks great.[/color][/font][/size]

[size=4][font=Calibri][color=#000000]Everything works as it should and it plays beautifully.[/color] [color=#000000]Cosmetically it has few few dings, but the only one which was really noticeable i.e. down to bare wood was touched in by yours truly to a questionable standard (I still have the car touch up paints that I tried to mix if anyone would like to have another go at it).[/color] [color=#000000]The neck also has some minor dings and scratches, but again not down to the bare wood.[/color] [color=#000000]The damage is there but it doesn't shout at you, if you know what I mean. It's a great looking bass.[/color] [color=#000000]'Punky' I think another B.C.er called these. [/color][/font][/size]

[size=4][font=Calibri][color=#000000]The bass will come with a Rok Sak gig bag that I have spare and as previously, I would prefer this bass to be collected from South Yorkshire as I would like to be happy that whoever is buying it is 100% happy with their purchase before parting with their hard earned.[/color][/font][/size]
[size=4][font=Calibri][color=#000000]It's a great looking and great sounding bass and has been my 'go to' bass for a good while.[/color] [color=#000000]However, this just isn't going to be played now. [/color][/font][/size]

[size=4][font=Calibri][color=#000000]More pics available[/color][/font][/size] (upload limit reached)

[size=4][font=Calibri][color=#000000]I do travel between South Yorkshire and Nottingham quite regularly.[/color][s] [color=#000000]I'll also be travelling down to Birmingham on Saturday afternoon (26[/color][sup][color=#000000]th[/color][/sup][color=#000000] April).[/color][/s][/font][/size]

## Possible Trades Added ##

Ideally I'm after a straight sale. However, I may be tempted by something old and interesting with lots of wood (e.g. Ibanez, Aria etc). I may also be in the market for a good looking 6 string for my daughter (PRS SE Custom 24, Tokai LP kind of thing but must have a pretty 'maple' top).

Send me a pm if you have anything that might fit the bill.

[size=4][font=Calibri][color=#000000]Cheers[/color][/font][/size]

Edited by Deedee

[quote name='GrammeFriday' timestamp='1399050958' post='2440532']
Great bass, great price, great guy. Don't sleep on this one, folks!
[/quote]

Thanks GrammeFriday ☺️

Bass is still available peeps

[quote name='jassbass' timestamp='1399282397' post='2442640']
I have a ibanez gw35 fretless to trade.thanx
[/quote]

Not really fretless guy I'm afraid, but thanks for the offer.

Feeling a lot of love for old Aria's at the minute 😉

All pm's replied to.

Had some interesting trade offers but nothing that quite fits the bill as yet.

Keep 'em coming, especially any fretted Aria SB's in good condition.

Edited by Deedee