Why become a member? ×

Ibanez Talman Electro-acoustic

edstraker123

Fancied a new acoustic so I took myself down to Dawsons in Liverpool to check out the guitars. It was really quiet so I could pretty much try as many as I wanted. I had a budget of 500 so had quite a few options but ended up picking up the Talman for 209 quid and haven't put it down all weekend. Lovely thin neck with a nice low action and it looks stunning for the money. I'm far from being a great guitarist but for anybody looking for something to dabble with I'd certainly recommend it.

[attachment=160776:talman.jpg]

• 1 month later...

I used to have one a few years ago, brilliant guitars. In fact when I was looking again for an acoustic guitar I looked at a few of them on eBay. Definitely much better guitar than the price suggests.

• 4 months later...

Brilliant I, m getting one for xmas, I liked the cutaways and the thin body, I normally play a dreadnought , but this will be easier for stuff like intro to sweet child o mine at jam nights. I just missed a ltd ed one with flying triangles against a starfield, got outbid on ebay, was gutted as it looked well 80s :(