Why become a member? ×

SOLD: British made Ashdown ABM C210T-500 Combo bass amp - now £300
£499

Geoff59

[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]A reluctant sale, as this is a really cracking bass amp, but I’m finding it too heavy for me to lug in and out of the car nowadays (now I’m getting older!), and I’ve got myself a lighter one. Plus the band has broken up, and I can't see me playing gigs for quite some time. [/size][/font][/color]

[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]The combo is an Ashdown ABM 575W head, with 2 x 10” Ashdown BlueLine drivers and tweeter. The head specification is virtually identical to the ABM 500 EVO III in the current range, with a blend of solid state and dual triode pre-amp, 7 band EQ, sub-harmonic generator and various other features, but doesn’t have the in-built compressor (which came in with the EVO III range). There’s a mass of headroom available for the venues we play (mostly local pubs /halls) and I never need to have the volume knob at more than about 25%. [/size][/font][/color]

[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]I bought it new in about 2006 and it is still in excellent condition (virtually no marking on the casing), and comes from the time when the Ashdowns were still made in the UK. [/size][/font][/color]

[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Price includes a wheeled flight case. [/size][/font][/color]

[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Collect only - near Oxford. Too heavy to send.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Geoff[/size][/font][/color]

Edited by Geoff59

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]A bump and a price drop.[/font][/color]

[color=#FF0000][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]PLEASE NOTE PRICE IS NOW £349.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I don't seem to be able to edit the price in the original posting.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Geoff [/font][/color]

[quote name='Geoff59' timestamp='1402383183' post='2472730']...[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I don't seem to be able to edit the price in the original posting.[/font][/color]..[/quote]

[URL=http://www.smileyvault.com/][IMG]http://www.smileyvault.com/albums/CBSA/smileyvault-cute-big-smiley-animated-041.gif[/IMG][/URL]

This is normal, the original price posted is fixed by the System and cannot be modified. Changes should be made in the posts and/or in the title, as you have done.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

One last bump and price drop to £300, then I give up and give it away to a local school or charity. Or, as mentioned will consider exchange for a comparable value acoustic bass.

Last chance to get a real bargain on a very high spec and very good condition amp and flight case.

Geoff