Why become a member? ×

Ampeg portabass 250 head and 2x10 400w cab. Price Drop!
£600

This is a fantastic USA made amp, I got it in December 2010, I traded it for a markbass combo as I missed the ampeg sound. In February 2011 I started travelling abroad to work as a musician and I only get to play the amp when home which is rare, I have gigged it no more than 10 times since I got it.

It was in great condition then and it still is in great condition now.

I got the amp when my plan was to move to London and get public transport to gigs, but now it seems I'm going to be based in the Middle East for the next few years so the amp is just sitting in my mothers house in Hartlepool.

The 250w amp is super portable, the lightweight head has a bag which slips over your shoulder and the cab has a rainproof cover and a detatchable trolley which means you can effortlessly wheel it to your gig!

The cab sounds great, really punch with a solid bottom end.

Sorry I don't have any images so I will use stock images but believe when I say the amp is in great condition. I would prefer a buyer who can collect the amp from the north east of England.

I would consider a trade of an Aguilar tonehammer 500 head plus some cash my way, as I can put that in my hand luggage and buy a new cab in Dubai.

Any questions just ask.

Thanks!

Kev

Edited by KevinJazzBass

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

[quote name='KevinJazzBass' timestamp='1402237690' post='2471216']
Sorry mate, I wouldn't, I'm having to sell some basses too at the minute because they are just not getting enough use so really could justify a guitar. Thanks anyway.
[/quote]
Cheers! GLWTS

• 2 weeks later...