Why become a member? ×

On hold.......Ampeg V4BH , 2x10 + 1x15 Classic Cabs
£800

Flex

On hold at moment!,, will update as soon as possible..... Thanks

Will entertain trades for basses or amps if something catches my eye, cash either way.....

If you want the head only £600. Just had full valve re tube with best tubes I could find for the head. Utter bargain here for someone.........
Cabs for £200 again nice price for someone.....

I will include the full set of tubes also that came out should you wish to change the amp to have a more valve grind sound.

These amps are sort after for there superb tone and are great for small to medium gigs.

I have just had the head fully re-tubed power section and preamp complete. I have had the power section retubed with Svetlana SV6L6GC matched set and matched set of preamp tubes to provide more head room before valve breakup. Tubes cost £220.

This is the American built model in nice condition, 1 small knock on the back of the amp but is cosmetic only.

[b]Official spiel:[/b]

Classic all-tube Ampeg tone.

The Ampeg V4BH 100 Watt Tube Bass Head is similar to the SVT, just smaller in output (100W). It uses the same tubes in the preamp and drive sections (2 - 12AX7 in the preamp, a 12AU7 and 12AX7 for drive). For the power section it uses 4 6L6s. Controls include 3-band EQ, 5-position mid-tone control, ultralow/high boost, and presence switch. Connections include normal and padded input, a balanced line out, and preamp out/power amp in. 24" x 11" x 13". 40 lbs.

Ampeg V4BH 100 Watt Tube Bass Head Features:

* 100W power at 4 and 8 ohms
* All tube preamp, drive, and power sections
* 3-band EQ
* 5-position mid switch
* Normal and padded input
* Tube protection circuitry
* Ultralow and high boost
* Slave output jack
* Tube complement: 2 - 12AX7 preamp, 12AU7 and 12AX7 driver tubes, four 6L6 power tubes
* 8/4 ohm impedance section

If you love the SVT sound but want it lighter and don't need the whole 300W, this is your head.

The Cabs are in good condition also. This is alot of AMPEG for your money!!!!!

[attachment=160053:SG101887.JPG]
[attachment=160054:SG101888.JPG]
[attachment=160055:SG101890.JPG]
[attachment=160056:SG101891.JPG]

Edited by Flex