Why become a member? ×

SOLD: Fretless Surplus
£350

Oldman

Thanks for perusing this post, I acquired this BO Streamer specifically to take with me on my travels. It needed a clean up so I got it re-furbed in Black (it was a dirty brownish colour) the brightwork was also cleaned up and it was strung with Status rounds (not flats as previously mentioned). After the honeymoon was over it languished and became unused :( .

:rolleyes: Now it needs a new home, it is in superb condition, passive single PUP, wind it up increase you input gain and it is excellent, an ideal introduction to fretless fivers at not a lot of money :D . The initial purchase price was £200.00 the re-furb cost an eye-watering £350.00. However, I would like to move it on so its up for grabs at circa £350.00. I might trade for a cab, or a lightweight head as a back up, don't need any more basses.

Bank Transfer preferred and can meet up half way or deliver in 30 mile radius, no case or bag.

Thanks again[attachment=159991:BN---Warwick-022.jpg][attachment=159992:BN---Warwick-016.jpg][attachment=159993:BN---Warwick-017.jpg][attachment=159994:BN---Warwick-018.jpg][attachment=159995:BN---Warwick-021.jpg][attachment=159996:BN---Warwick-020.jpg][attachment=159997:BN---Warwick-019.jpg]

Edited by Oldman

I can vouch that this is a great bass. I had the pleasure of playing it a couple of weeks ago and its in great condition. Nice smooth neck and not to wide either. 5 strings just ain't my thing unfortunately.

Brian makes a pretty good cuppa too!