Why become a member? ×

Bacchus Strong LTD 2002.
£800

Innobassion

[color=#FFFFFF][font=arial][color=#DAA520][b]BACCHUS STRONG 4 LTD 2002 RARE! BEAUTIFUL KICK ASS MIJ 4 STRING BASS!!!!![/b][/color][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][size=1][color=#DAA520][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=4]34" scale one piece maple neck and board, with pearloid block inlays, 21 frets.[/size][/font][/color][/size][/color]
[color=#000000][size=1][color=#DAA520][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=4]2 piece swamp ash back semi hollow.[/size][/font][/color][/size][/color]
[color=#000000][size=1][color=#DAA520][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=4]Spalted maple top with stylized f hole [/size][/font][/color][/size][/color]
[color=#000000][size=1][color=#DAA520][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][b]Custom shop Humbuckers in rosewood casing.[/b][/font][/color][/size][/color]
[color=#000000][size=1][color=#DAA520][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][b]Bartolini NTMB pre-amp - 18v (2 x 9v batteries).[/b][/font][/color][/size][/color]
[color=#000000][size=1][color=#DAA520][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][b]Main vol, balance, 3 band eq (all notched)[/b][/font][/color][/size][/color]
[color=#000000][size=1][color=#DAA520][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][b]3 Way Toggle switch, Jazz mode, Scooped Mode (for optimum EQ settings), Boost Mode (adds extra kick).[/b][/font][/color][/size][/color]
[color=#000000][size=1][color=#DAA520][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][b]2 piece D bridge - Gold[/b][/font][/color][/size][/color]
[color=#000000][size=1][color=#DAA520][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][b]Gotoh GB11W tuners - Gold[/b][/font][/color][/size][/color]
[color=#000000][size=1][color=#DAA520][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][b]Weight: 4.3 kg[/b][/font][/color][/size][/color]

[color=#000000][size=1]LOCATION:[/size][/color]
[color=#000000][size=1]Tokyo, Japan[/size][/color]

[color=#000000][size=1]SHIPPING: 80 GBP to most destinations globally.[/size][/color]

[color=#000000][size=1]Duty can be reduced by sending the bass undervalued, in this case I would send it marked at a value of around 450 GBP to help reduce taxes for you.[/size][/color]
[color=#000000][size=1]I have done this numerous times to various countries so know the ropes. THere are further options to reduce the duty but you must PM me to discus[/size][/color]
[color=#000000][size=1]this. [/size][/color]

[color=#000000][size=1]CONDITION:[/size][/color]
[color=#000000][size=1]Over all good for it's 12 year vintage, a few scuffs and small dings around edge of body.[/size][/color]
[color=#000000][size=1]Perfect working order, ships with high quality gig bag, fully insured and tracked with[/size][/color]
[color=#000000][size=1]EMS japan. Shipping is approximately 80 GBP[/size][/color]

[color=#000000][size=1][/size][/color]

Edited by Innobassion

That is one beautiful bass.
Please don't take this the wrong way Innobassion, but your avatar implies you are in Tokyo, Japan.
With likely shipping costs around £100 to UK, plus VAT, customs import duty etc, to buy your bass people would need to budget around £1100 to get it to UK, based on your £800 asking price.
Hope the Mods and you are both ok with this guess, as I would hate to think somebody would get carried away with the beauty of this bass and then find out the other bits too late.
Mods, please feel free to delete if I have crossed the line.
Cheers,
Karl.

Hi Karl, actually I arrange shipping often abroad and I have ways of marking shipping value down to get the duty down. Should've mentioned that in the listing.
So no it wouldn't necessarily cost that much landed.
Shipping will be 80 pounds or 14000JPY, yes tax has to be added to that correct.
Bass would ship at around a value of 450GBP marked down for duty purposes ;) I do this often for buyers...never had any issues before.

Cheers for now.

Danny

[quote name='karlfer' timestamp='1397123486' post='2420824']
That is one beautiful bass.
Please don't take this the wrong way Innobassion, but your avatar implies you are in Tokyo, Japan.
With likely shipping costs around £100 to UK, plus VAT, customs import duty etc, to buy your bass people would need to budget around £1100 to get it to UK, based on your £800 asking price.
Hope the Mods and you are both ok with this guess, as I would hate to think somebody would get carried away with the beauty of this bass and then find out the other bits too late.
Mods, please feel free to delete if I have crossed the line.
Cheers,
Karl.
[/quote]

[quote name='Innobassion' timestamp='1397125524' post='2420857']

Bass would ship at around a value of 450GBP marked down for duty purposes ;) I do this often for buyers...never had any issues before.

Cheers for now.

Danny
[/quote]

No offence but is that a good idea to put that in the public domaine? :huh: For your own good that is.