Why become a member? ×

SX basses - Rondo Music

labougie

I won't know until Monday whether they have the particular one I want in stock or not, but I plan to get an SX from Rondo and it occurs to me that if anyone else living in London is thinking of doing the same then we could maybe get the two instruments sent over as one package and save on FedEx charges. Anyone up for it?

Im looking to order an SX from Rondo the weekend after next if you're still intending on going ahead? I have a mate living in Balham (South London) who wants to order a guitar from them at the same time aswell. Let me know...

Im still eager to hear back from safetygav on UK based SX's tho if they work out financially better.

Edited by Jesus

[quote name='safetygav' post='238305' date='Jul 13 2008, 02:21 AM']as i said before, sx basses are available in the uk at the same money, just in select shops. i'll get a list of who stocks them up when i'm back in work on tuesday.[/quote]

that would be very cool. personally i haven't managed to find anything except the odd starter pack or fusion model.

paul.

[quote name='spinynorman' post='241363' date='Jul 16 2008, 11:10 PM']Long discussion about it [url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=12081&st=0"]here[/url], including the buy in bulk idea.[/quote]

It was that thread that gave me the inspiration to email Kurt in the first place. Only thing that worries me is the complete lack of a warranty if i get one of the basses with a shoddy finish. He replaces everything he sells in the USA quibble free.