Why become a member? ×

Washburn AB-40SH Stu Hamm Signature Electric Acoustic Bass
£500

PURPOLARIS

It's with a heavy heart that I'm putting my Washburn Stu Hamm Custom AB-40SH acoustic bass up for sale but it's a case of use it or lose it. I searched high and low for a Bass of this quality for my acoustic band and finally found this. I had it shipped in from the USA as I've not seen one of these on UK shores and it's been worth every single cent I paid for it. Anyway my band is no more so this has to go, it's wasted sitting around in it's case and needs to be played. It's packed with features not normally found on an acoustic bass, the full list is below but if you have any questions, just ask.

[color=#000000][font=arial][size=1][left][b]Washburn worked side-by-side with a true bass guitar legend to produce the AB40SH Stu Hamm Signature Acoustic Bass. [/b]
[color=#3E3E3E][font=Verdana][size=3]The bass has a fully intonatable bridge, allowing for even intonation throughout the entire fingerboard. It's perfect for those who want tone, playability, and acoustic amplification without the intrusion of feedback. [/size][/font][/color]

[b]Washburn AB40 Stu Hamm Acoustic Electric Bass Features:[/b][/size][/font][/color][/left][list]
[*]Arched spruce top
[*]Arched maple back
[*]Maple sides
[*]Mahogany neck
[*]Rosewood fretboard
[*]Custom Stu Hamm yin-yang bass clef inlays
[*]Multi-lam binding
[*]Intonatable monorail bridge
[*]Grover tuners
[*]Custom piezo electronics
[*]Buzz Feiten Tuning System
[/list]
[color=#3E3E3E][font=Verdana][size=3]The acoustic bass features an arched spruce top, arched maple back, maple sides, and a mahogany neck for a full, balanced tone that swells from the oval soundhole and through the custom piezo electronics. The rosewood fretboard, multi-laminate binding, intonatable monorail bridge, and Grover tuners continue the strength in construction not regularly seen in an acoustic electric bass crossover. [/size][/font][/color]

[color=#3E3E3E][font=Verdana][size=3]The Washburn Stuart Hamm bass is equipped with the Buzz Feiten tuning system, a tempered tuning formula, which uses a compensated nut and saddle to correct the inherent intonation problems of the Western tuning formula.[/size][/font][/color]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...