Why become a member? ×

SOLD - SWR Goliath III 8ohm 700w 4x10 - SOLD
£350

JPJ

Here we have one of my two SWR Goliath 4x10's for sale. Reason for selling is that I recently obtained a Goliath 6x10 which will more than cover bigger gigs and I'm drowning in cabinets and need the space!

This is a stock Goliath III model, 700w 8 ohm cabinet. Widely considered the best 4x10 available (I wouldn't disagree). No longer in production, will probably become a sought after classic in years to come. Not much more to say other than the cabinet is in great condition, no rips or tears in the cloth covering, the chrome grill is pristine and the only flaw being that the stick on label saying "Goliath" is missing from the front. The back panel includes an attenuator for the tweeter, plus 2 jacks and 2 speakon input/thru connections. The cab will come with an SWR branded canvas dust cover, which is a little tatty but does the job intended.

Not the lightest of cabs at 89lbs or 40kg, but its still a comfortable one-man lift aided by two side mounted spring loaded handles. Dimensions are 25.25" x 23" x 18.375" or 641 x 584 x 466mm.

Available for collection from Killingworth, Newcastle upon Tyne or will courier at buyer's risk/expense (I have enough cardboard, bubble wrap etc to wrap well, but I still don't trust couriers!).

Price is £350 or nearest offer. Don't be shy, hit me with any sensible offers. Any questions, please ask!

Edited by JPJ