Why become a member? ×

Fender Aerodyne Jazz - For Sale *Price Drop*

Born 2B Mild

I'm offering my black 4-string Fender Aerodyne Jazz Bass for sale. Cheapest I can find new, is £525 + shipping. I'm looking for £400. (now revised to £375).

Recently added is a Wizzard '84 bridge PUP to give a bit moor oomph (the P-PUP already has shed loads). The variety of sounds from the P&J combinations make this bass highly suitable for cover bands.

The previous owner put a strip of red LED dot markers on the neck, but this can easily moved if it's not your style. It's in good condition, but has two minor marks near the input jack and knobs, which I'll try and show in the pics I'll be putting up shortly.

I'll post at cost price.

Edited by Born 2B Mild

Hi guys...

I played this very bass a few weeks ago, it's got a wicked tone about it, very big and phat!!! The P/J combination on this particular bass, as Phil has said, gives you a cracking choice of tones just waiting to be dialed in!!!

This'll make someone a cracking work horse!

Jam

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Wayward-Wanderer' post='250219' date='Jul 29 2008, 09:57 AM']Interested in trades/part trades?
Do you have any pictures with the LEDs on?[/quote]
Sorry, no trades on this, as I need to pay for the Spector 6 I just bought on a card.

I'll try and take a pic of the LEDs though!

• 3 weeks later...

[quote name='MuseMatt' post='273519' date='Aug 31 2008, 09:20 AM']Darn... that thing is lovely, I'd like to see a pic with the LEDS on :)

You sure about UK posting only?[/quote]
I said UK only on eBay, but I'd make an exception for Basschat folk!