Why become a member? ×

Keyboards, Guitarist & Drummer required for Return to Forever project.

jazzyvee

[color=#333333][size=4]I'm looking to put a band together to work on a set of Return to Forever tracks and music by some of the members of that band like Stanley Clarke, Lenny White and Chick Corea.

I'm specifically looking for a keyboard player, guitarist and drummer who are, as well as being capable musicians, able to get the feel of their respective players from this seminal fusion band.

This would not suit players who just want to do this as a session gig, I'm looking for musicians who want to be a part of a band. At the moment there are no gigs and I won't be seeking to get any until we are a tight, confident and professionally sounding unit.

If you are interested please contact me so that we can talk about the project and sort out meetings and a track to work on for an audition.[/size][/color]

[b][color=#333333][size=4](1) Keyboard Player in the style of Chick Corea[/size][/color][/b]
I'm looking for a keyboard player who has the flair and flavour of Chick Corea.

If you are interested please contact me so that we can talk about the project and sort out meetings and a track to work on for an audition.
Any gender, aged 40 to 60 from Birmingham, United Kingdom[list]
[*]M/F, and for practical reasons it would be better if you were located in the Birmingham area, United Kingdom
[/list]
[b](2) Guitarist with a flavour of Al Dimeola [/b]

I'm specifically looking for a guitarist who is a mature and capable and can get the feel of the electric guitar style and dynamism of Al Dimeola

If you are interested please contact me so that we can talk about the project and sort out meetings and a track to work on for an audition.

Please don't waste your or my time if you are an egotistical player full of flash rock licks and power chords, I'm looking for a creative mature individual who want to make music as a band and is responsive to the mood and style of the music.
M/F, and for practical reasons it would be better if you were located in the Birmingham area, United Kingdom[list]
[*]Guitar ability: Intermediate - Expert
[/list]
[b](3) Drummer with the power, style and control of Lenny White[/b]

[color=#333333]I'm specifically looking for a drummer who is a mature and capable and can get the feel of the Lenny White the the power, control and flamboyance of his playing

Please don't waste your or my time if you are an undisciplined brash player I'm looking for a creative capable mature individuals who want to make music as a band and is able to responsive to the mood, dynamics, and rhythmically follow the complex lines that are synonymous with the music Return to forever. [/color]
[color=#333333]M/F, and for practical reasons it would be better if you were located in the Birmingham area, United Kingdom[/color][list]
[*]Guitar ability: Intermediate - Expert
[/list]

Edited by jazzyvee