Why become a member? ×

SOLD Please remove.
£245

Prosebass

[b] [size=5]Farida FJB 20 Jazz Bass Sunburst - Rosewood, S1 Kiogon Wiring[/size][/b]

[attachment=156912:IMG_1807.jpg]

Another recent acquisition from [member='bagsieblue']

[size=5]£225.00[/size] shipped UK /[size=5] £200.00[/size] if you pick up from Chorley Lancashire PR7
No trades as I have a few basses to move on.

These are excellent basses and this one features a 3 piece Swamp Ash body and a Maple / Rosewood neck from a FPB 18 that has a slim Jazz profile and jazz neck dimensions.
Truss rod adjustment is at the heel as per 'proper' Fenders and sounds come from 2 alnico single coil pickups.
Bass is in excellent condition, scratchplate has scratches (hence the name) and the body has miniscule micro scratches (the ones you get from polishing too much)
Has proper jazz tones and is very very well made. Certainly one of the better Fender clones and IMHO better than Fender's less expensive offerings.
The Kiogon wiring loom and pots enable both pickups to be used in series (tone pull pot) which gives a much fatter and deeper sound.

[attachment=156913:IMG_1808.jpg] [attachment=156914:IMG_1809.jpg] [attachment=156915:IMG_1810.jpg]

[attachment=156916:IMG_1811.jpg] [attachment=156917:IMG_1812.jpg]

Have a listen to Scott (and he is playing the basic model)

[media]http://youtu.be/Aks3fSHA1jU[/media]

Edited by Prosebass

imo they really are good. i was very impressed by the Farida Jazz i played. played one back to back with a USA jazz and i was hearing a super aggressive tone,they wind there own pickups i believe. it was very well made. good luck with the sale dude

Scotts playing is very cool by the way

Edited by bubinga5