Why become a member? ×

Mister Super Juice at The Worlds End, Friday 21st March

51m0n

Awww cheers, I'm generally crap at this sort of thing (well I think so), glad I didnt do too bad a job on this one, bit of a mishmash between Bullitt and Le Mans themes there really (SM was in a Gulf Racing colours Porsche in that film, so there is a somewhat tenous link for the film buffs), what can I say, not a real single new idea of my own :D

• 2 weeks later...

What a brilliant evening!

Band soundcheck in less than five minutes, everything just sounded perfect.

We played an hour and twenty minutes of instrumental original funk, some of which gets a tad jazz funk in places.

The people who came to see us were really enjoying it, but even more importantly the entire pub crowded over to check us out, and get down with their bad selves :)

Tons of complements from strangers, the manager loved it, thought we were ace and wants us back asap...

And people who'd seen us before said we had really improved over last time and the four new tracks were great.

Chuffed to bits!

Highlight of the night? Getting an entire pub chanting "Tuba, tuba, tuba" before we played the encore tuba driven final track, I doubt that's ever happened in there before!!

Edited by 51m0n