Why become a member? ×

Behringer X32 Digital Desk, stupidly amazing price, but only until Friday

MoJoKe

Well, I have been reticent to get too excited or post anything before it arrived, but....

I have just taken delivery of my new Behringer X32 Producer, for which I paid £1111 including delivery, which was £430 less than the best price I could find anywhere else!!!!

I bought it here:- http://www.dhwelectronics.com/Digital_Mixers_004000600035/ZB794_Behringer_X32_Producer_Digital_Mixer

It is UK stock/spec, with full Behringer warranty, and it even came with the USB recording interface installed. Ordered Friday, delivered Tuesday by DPD. [size=4]I am still struggling to understand how they can afford to sell so flippin' cheap, but heyho thats not my problem! Their website says this deal is available until 7th March, which it this Friday, so you'll have to be fairly quick![/size]

The Compact is £1478 (£260 less than the best price I can find anywhere) and the [size=4]full X32 is £2070 (£130 less), so the better deals are on the smaller format desks, but still a great price....[/size]

[size=4]Can't wait to have a play later, but back to work for now!![/size]

Update...

1. I am bloo*y loving my new desk.... It's amazing!

2. Last week's deal may have run out, but the new price for the Producer desk is still only £1119.14 and the [size=4]Compact is £1489.39 [/size][size=4]on their site, which is still stupidly cheap![/size]

I had my reservations as they are not an "obvious" source for the desk, but they are agents for a Distribution company in St Helens (where it was shipped from) who [i]are [/i]a Behringer Dealer, so fully legitimate, though I still cannot see how they are selling them so cheap.

[size=4]Now, if anyone knows how to make a simple footswitch work to mute the vocal effects between numbers I would be most grateful to know how![/size]

That's why we bought it! I've not found anything particularly difficult to figure out on the desk at all, its very intuitive, the only problem is the effects switching challenge! I have just ordered a Softstep though... that ought to sort it!

• 1 month later...

They're great.
We've got the 'full' X32 and love it.

Take an ipad for our FOH guy to mix from and we have the app on our iphones to sort our own IEM mixes.
We have saved 'scenes' for various gig typs and locations etc.
Easy!!

Crazy to think that 10 years ago I was regularly doing sound in a venue with the (large analogue) desk and racks of outboard in a dodgy location and had to constantly run back and forth to check the sound in various locations and rush back to the desk!!