Why become a member? ×

SOLD: Source Audio OFD
£150

michinho

Is this as good as it claims ?

How smooth is the pedal changing the presets? Is there any pop or clicks through the channel when you activate it ?

Im seriously considering this but ive never used one. Its a toss up between this and a bk3 darkglass.

thanks

Edited by bassman344

No pops or clicks. I had one, had some great sounds particularly the low gain tube drive, blend and EQ are very useful indeed. Only kept it a couple of weeks as I didn't find any sounds in there I preferred over my current setup. But on the other hand, I only kept the B3K for a day before sending that back!

[quote name='bassman344' timestamp='1394541771' post='2392416']
Is this as good as it claims ?

How smooth is the pedal changing the presets? Is there any pop or clicks through the channel when you activate it ?

Im seriously considering this but ive never used one. Its a toss up between this and a bk3 darkglass.

thanks
[/quote]

Hi there,

As stated by dannybuoy there are no pops or clicks. There are some great sounds in this little box! I'm sad to let it go! but when you need the money! :(

The blend features are really nice! Very usable pedal that you could find replacing some of your other dirt boxes!

Mike,

[quote name='michinho' timestamp='1394639053' post='2393595']
As much as i'd quite like an ODB-3 and Bass Wah I really need the cash right now! So i'll have to pass on that one! Thanks for the offer though!
[/quote]

No problems. Let me know if you change your mind.