Why become a member? ×

ProAc Studio 100 speakers / monitors WITHDRAWN
£2500

ATC amp now sold so looking for £800 delivered for ProAc speakers

[b]ProAc Studio 100s[/b]
Standard in many pro studios (Michael Brauer uses a pair), and would also be an excellent pair of hifi speakers. Mine are cherry finish. They are all original and have only been used in my studio at average listening levels. They sound superb. I bought them new about 3 years ago from a ProAc dealer. Current retail price for a pair of these is around £1400. As far as I am aware these are unique in the ProAc range having originally been made for the pro market rather than domestic. ProAc discontinued them a few years ago but brought them back following demand from the pro studio market. These are in MINT condition and I have the original boxes and packaging.

Info:
[url="http://www.proac-loudspeakers.com/html_files/Speakers.php?Range=Studio&Speaker=Studio100"]http://www.proac-lou...eaker=Studio100[/url]

Any questions please fire away.

Ted

Edited by tedmanzie

O.M.F.G!

You have got an ATC SIA 150! :o

That is one of the best amps of its' kind ever made, and incredibly rare because relatively few were ever made on account of the fact that they were so expensive. You are crazy to be selling this, Ted, because these amps were [u]something specia[/u]l. The fact that they are built like a Panzer tank and will probably last two lifetimes doesn't hurt, either. One of the ultimate "muscle" amps, but also capable of great delicacy and subtlety.

The Proacs are some of the best that money can buy, too. I really can't see why you would sell this lot, Ted, but GLWTS anyway. This is fabulous quality British-made kit with fantastic pedigree.

Thanks guys, now you've really got me wondering whether to hang onto it! :blink:
I do love the kit, and you're right Dingus - the amp is built like a tank.
The new monitors have arrived today so I need to get those hooked up and compare.
Maybe the ATC and ProAcs can come home. Ms Manzie will be impressed I'm sure :D

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...