Why become a member? ×

Double neck bass/guitar

Ou7shined

I made my on-board fuzz prototype. It was supposed to be for the guitar but my tests find that it might sounds best on bass.... so I'm now making a separate DAM Meathead on board for the guitar ....

I've tidied up the guitar neck heel. When I first got it it had been literally smashed from it's body - luckily the neck survived intact.

Template finished and all set to rout....

Hopefully get a chance to trim and start routing today :)

[quote name='EmmettC' timestamp='1394969056' post='2397137']
That looks great, looking forward to seeing this finished. Are you planning on using a looper to mix guitar and bass parts when playing live?
[/quote]

Cheers. Yup that's the idea. Also the pedal board I use in this project has a Unibass at it's heart to produce a guitar sound from the bass too.

• 1 month later...

[quote name='EmmettC' timestamp='1397807420' post='2427510']
Any updates?
[/quote]

Sorry bud been unwell for a few weeks and all work has had to come to a halt for now. I hope to be back in the saddle soon though.

I made up a complete set of utile/mahogany pickup covers and surrounds before I had to take time off. I might be able to get some pics up soon.

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Ou7shined' timestamp='1397830331' post='2427764']
Sorry bud been unwell for a few weeks and all work has had to come to a halt for now. I hope to be back in the saddle soon though.

I made up a complete set of utile/mahogany pickup covers and surrounds before I had to take time off. I might be able to get some pics up soon.
[/quote]

Here's hoping your soon sorted Rich