Why become a member? ×

MarkBass Limited Edition 10th anniversary chrome face LM3 Amp and case
£395

la bam

Hi all,

Having sold my favourite cab the traveller 210, im now having to sell my favourite amp head.

[color=#000000][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Markbass Limited Edition 10th Anniversary LMIII amplifier 500w @4ohm.[/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Love the sound and range of sounds and its SO lightweight and powerful.[/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Ive owned from new and have had it around 18months (think i still have the box) and its never ever gone past half volume. Its only ever been used for stage use as our band put everything through the PA - to be honest even then it only needed a quarter volume most of the time! and it has always been carried in protective case.[/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Ive made a home made plastic case which protects ths perfectly and has room for a speakon and power lead.[/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Awesome amp - very sad to see it go. Limited Edition chrome fronted so future collectors item.[/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Looking for £395 pick up Chorley Lancs[/font][/color]