Why become a member? ×

I want an 'on' LED putting in my DOD 250. Whom?

Jack

Alternatively, you can go to Thomann and purchase a [url="http://www.thomann.de/gb/golden_ton_ds_1.htm"]'Golden Ton' distortion pedal for 16 quid[/url] -- you could barely buy the parts for that to build your own, and I suspect there's probably a very good reason for that... ;)

[quote name='Jack' timestamp='1394475427' post='2391717']
Oh I know, I know.

You're talking to someone who owns a b7k amongst others but it does seem like a lot still. No offence meant if you build them Sibob.
[/quote]

None taken mate :).
Some companies do take the mickey on the price a little, but still, many small builders still struggle even on current pricing

Si

[quote name='UglyDog' timestamp='1394475976' post='2391729']
Alternatively, you can go to Thomann and purchase a [url="http://www.thomann.de/gb/golden_ton_ds_1.htm"]'Golden Ton' distortion pedal for 16 quid[/url] -- you could barely buy the parts for that to build your own, and I suspect there's probably a very good reason for that... ;)
[/quote]
You know what, I'm almost tempted to buy one of these things next time I put in a Thomann order, just to see if a} it's the Boss DS1 clone it appears to be and b} it's worth upgrading components to improve it. I mean, 16 quid for god's sake. You can barely get 4 pints for that.