Why become a member? ×

ASHDOWN Mi 12 Lightweight 250w 8ohm Bass Cabs x 2 **SOLD** - ta:)!!
£300

dodgnofski

Acquired very recently as I 'thought' I was going to be gigging on a regular basis again - 'wrong'!!

TWO Ashdown Mi 12 Lightweight Bass Cabs

These are very high quality cabs that produced a very articulate sound with a deep bass, smooth mids and just the right amount of highs, in my humble opinion of course.

The cabs are in mint condition and their performance and build quality are a credit to Mark and his team.

Specs are:-

250 watts RMS
12 inch driver
1 inch tweeter
8ohms
Dimensions 545 H x 390 W x 365 D
Weight 16kg
Both 1/4" Jack and Speakon connection
Front ported
Rubber feet on two sides for horizontal, or vertical stacking

Looking for £160 each, or £300 the pair - which is a big saving on even the discounted online price plus they are indistinguishable from brand new cabs.

Cash on collection preferred, or I can post to the UK mainland via Parcelforce 48 - but the cost would be £27.68 per cab - sorry! I'm 5 minutes from Junction 15 of the M6 - if that helps?

**If anyone wishes to have these posted - or send their own courier for them, I have the original Ashdown box for one of them and another good strong box for the other**

I would be interested in trades for two smaller cabs, such as the ASHDOWN Mi 10 cabs, but they would need to be the 8ohm versions

Edited by dodgnofski