Why become a member? ×

Micro Pog Advice Please

Mykesbass

Bought a Micro Pog last week to use with new band - bluesy soulful stuff just bass, gtr, drums, vox and thought that the Pog would be good for a handful off riff based numbers for filling out under guitar solos.

Set it up last night, dry signal through bass amp and wet signal (octave up only) through Roland Cube 40 on a crunchy overdrive setting.

Sounded good when used with effect, the only problem was, some of the dry signal was getting into the Roland, meaning I was putting bass through the Roland, giving some overdriven bass (which I don't want) even when the effect was switched off.

Settings were Octave Up fully on, Sub completely off and Dry a bit under fully on.

Do I need to play around with settings, do I have to live with it (am I expecting too much) or do I have a faulty unit?

Thanks in advance,
Mike

[quote name='sk8' timestamp='1392910384' post='2374084']
The dry signal will be outputting through the effect send. If you don't want dry in the effect turn if fully off. The dry send is the input buffered the effect send includes up down and dry if selected
[/quote]

So, forgive my ignorance, the dry output is not affected by the dry control pot - that's just for the dry signal going through the effect out?