Why become a member? ×

sold
£600

GeorgeL94

[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]David Eden Metro[/font][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] DC210XLT Combo as new other than a slight scratch to the Eden plate at the top right of the speaker grid. Mainly used for studio use but has been used in a couple of gigs. A really fantastic, no compromise amp with 600w to use, both the tube and solid state preamps give you access to some fantastic sounds. Cant justify having the amp anymore as im spending less time in the studio and need the money for some new equipment! Although this amp has only been gigged a few times, the combo is more than cable of filling any large room.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Although this amp is discontinued, the RRP is still £1500[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I am asking for [s]£450[/s] or the closest offer. [/font][/color][size=5][u][b][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][color=#ff0000]PRICE DROP TO £425!!![/color][/font][/b][/u][/size]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I live [/font][/color][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][color=#282828]in Stoke-On-Trent so this item is preferably collection only, if you live reasonably close, i may be able to meet you halfway.
OR buyer pays shipping if they live a distance away.[/color][/font]

[url="http://basschat.co.uk/uploads/monthly_01_2011/post-12908-1294497629.jpg"][/url]

Edited by GeorgeL94

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...