Why become a member? ×

*** SOLD*** Acoustic Image Contra EX 300w 4ohm bass cab
£150

Tradfusion

Bought this a few years back for an EUB gig that fizzled out as soon as it started (see my NS Design CR4M in the EUB for sale section)... Its the extension cab for the AI Contra combo but will work equally well with any micro head or small combo. I mated it to a Gallien Krueger micro combo and it sounds awesome with electric or acoustic basses (or any stringed instrument). One front firing 5" speaker and one down firing 10" speaker.. has a small tilt stand to raise the downfiring woofer off the ground if you like but I think it sounds much fuller on the floor... rated for 300w and weighs about 18lbs so a super compact light carry. This one has the optional leather Acoustic Image cover and I even kept the original shipping box... located in Ireland.

Edited by Tradfusion

I need to apologise to those basschatters who pm'd me regarding a cost to post the cab to the UK... I have had one of those weeks at work and have'nt had time to organise anything... please bear with me folks, I will try my best to get the info asap... Dave