Why become a member? ×

1986 Jaydee Supernatural Mark King**SOLD**

phsycoandy

Back up for sale after I sent it for a quick spruce up and check over. 1986 Black MK Thru neck Supernatural. This baby has been slapped, as can be seen from the wear marks on the pup covers and the tail end of the neck, but hell thats what they were made for! I've had the finish spruced up and most of the superficial scratches buffed out, the neck has been sorted, the frets dressed and the intonation corrected, so all is well and she sound great. I dont have a case for her. Sensible offers for a classic beasty.

Just started to rain!

Edited by phsycoandy

• 1 year later...

[quote name='phsycoandy' post='233782' date='Jul 6 2008, 09:41 PM']Back up for sale after I sent it for a quick spruce up and check over. 1986 Black MK Thru neck Supernatural. This baby has been slapped, as can be seen from the wear marks on the pup covers and the tail end of the neck, but hell thats what they were made for! I've had the finish spruced up and most of the superficial scratches buffed out, the neck has been sorted, the frets dressed and the intonation corrected, so all is well and she sound great. I dont have a case for her. Sensible offers for a classic beasty.

Just started to rain!

[/quote]
this looks like my old jaydee, i sold it around 2000, 2001, (with a padded warwick streamer bag), when i was living in cromer, norfolk, i put new tuners on it (shaeller tuners , not sure about the spelling there), i loved this bass, and regretted parting with it, they just sound fantastic, wonderful to play,dhp.

Edited by dhp

[quote name='dhp' post='802761' date='Apr 11 2010, 03:43 PM']this looks like my old jaydee, i sold it around 2000, 2001, (with a padded warwick streamer bag), when i was living in cromer, norfolk, i put new tuners on it (shaeller tuners , not sure about the spelling there), i loved this bass, and regretted parting with it, they just sound fantastic, wonderful to play,dhp.[/quote]

[quote name='lscolman' post='802840' date='Apr 11 2010, 05:17 PM']Hi,

Any signs of cracking near the jack socket? They seem to be really weak around that area.

Cheers, Lee[/quote]

Post is two years old. Other than by the OP, why resurrect it?

• 1 month later...