Why become a member? ×

EHX Bass Micro Synth - SOLD
£120

HarperHawk

[s]EHX Bass Micro Synth
Won this on Ebay Sunday thinking it was what I needed for my new bands sound, after playing around with it for 2 days in band scenario and in private it pains me to say that as cool as it is I can find no use for it.

I'm willing to trade for an envelope filter which is what I'll benefit from most, but open to trades or if not will deliver UK for £100 which is what I paid. Didn't come with original box but I will make sure its boxed and packaged securely.

Can email photos if you want to look, for whatever reason (modern technology) I cant upload a photo to show you on this post

EHX Micro Q-Tron
Looking for a more in-depth envelope filter so looking to move this one along, comes with box.
£35 posted UK? I think thats a bargain
Again, can post photos if required

Thanks[/s]

Edited by HarperHawk

[quote name='HarperHawk' timestamp='1391724507' post='2360731']
EHX Bass Micro Synth
Won this on Ebay Sunday thinking it was what I needed for my new bands sound, after playing around with it for 2 days in band scenario and in private it pains me to say that as cool as it is I can find no use for it.

I'm willing to trade for an envelope filter which is what I'll benefit from most, but open to trades or if not will deliver UK for £120 which is what I paid. Didn't come with original box but I will make sure its boxed and packaged securely.

Can take photos if required

EHX Micro Q-Tron
Looking for a more in-depth envelope filter so looking to move this one along, comes with box.
£35 posted UK? I think thats a bargain
Again, can post photos if required

Thanks
[/quote]

PM'd re: Q-tron

Hi Paul,
I'd read that I could dial in an envelope type tone which sounds okay but I just think I've gone from having not enough control of the sound to too much control
Find it hard to settle on the sound im after with it. Need a more dumbed down pedal I think. Just not in love with the synth as much as I thought I would be