Why become a member? ×

Boss ODB-3 For Sale! £40 inc postage. Great condition. With box (I think!)
£40

binky_bass

Hi Guys,

I have one of those most popular Boss ODB-3 yellow distortion things what make your bass sound all growly like!

It is for sale for the reasonable sum of £40 and I will pay for postage to where ever you need it posting to!

I'm sure I have the box for it somewhere, so I will dig it out and send it all boxed up, if I can't find the box I shall send it securely and insured and include a small compensatory item yet to be decided!

So, £40 including postage for a good condition Boss ODB-3. I'm on 07912222127 and I'm based in Basildon if you want to collect.

Get yourself involved!

Russ.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello. I've not used one of these so a simple question; suppose you fit a new battery and switch the effect on for just a few songs each practice/gig (yes i know just plugging it in switches it on) - how long would you expect the battery to last? I have a good 9V supply but would like to avoid wires if the battery life is reasonable. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

BUMP! I totally didnt see the above post... I would imagine the battery life is around 20 hours or so when used non stop, so if you using it for say 10 mins a gig without using the power other than during those 10 mins of play you'd probably get away with 100 gigs before replacing the battery.