Why become a member? ×

Rob Allen MB-2 Withdrawn from Sale
£1750

Legion

And there was I well into my subtle persuasion technique on the Mrs :) . Sounds like a good decision on your part given the history of this thread. However, now I really want one and Bass Direct only have 1 and that's a 5 stringer (the nut width is a bit much for me), maybe I should put my '63 P up for sale and wait until they get some 4s in stock and then fill my boots.

[quote name='ezbass' timestamp='1408199101' post='2528023']
And there was I well into my subtle persuasion technique on the Mrs :) . Sounds like a good decision on your part given the history of this thread. However, now I really want one and Bass Direct only have 1 and that's a 5 stringer (the nut width is a bit much for me), maybe I should put my '63 P up for sale and wait until they get some 4s in stock and then fill my boots.
[/quote]
Sorry matey, you were already out of luck there anyway! I had a buyer turning up tomorrow who has very graciously accepted my total change of heart.

Used ones do come up on talkbass now and then which could save you a lot on a new one if you wanted to go that route. Of course Rob is always building lovely new ones as well :)