Why become a member? ×

sold
£500

Jazzjames

Sold

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=4]Dear All,[/size][/font]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=4]Up for sale is my Genz Benz Shuttle 3.0 10T & STL-10T extension cabinet.[/size][/font]

[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]300W of clean goodness, amazing for any type of bass instrument, and so small and light they are ridiculous.[/font]

[b]The Combo:[/b]

[left][size=1]• Ultra Light 2.75 lb Design
• Power: 175W/8 ohms; 300W/4 ohms
• High Current, Class D Power Amplifier
• E xtended Range Input Gain for Active/
Passive Sensitivity
• Active EQ w/Parametric Mids
• 3-Band Signal Shape Circuit
• Tuner Out
• Headphone Jack
• Aux. Input[/size]
[/left]
[size=1]• Limiter Circuit
• LED Status Indicators
• Speakon® and 1⁄4” Speaker Outputs
• Full XLR Direct Out Interface
• Combo w/10” NEO and tweeter
• 175W as combo/300W with EXT. Cab
• Compact 18 lb combo
• Removable Amp Chassis
• Rear-ported For Full Responses[/size]

Quote from the bass shop I bought this from:

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][i][color=#000000][size=3][b]Our most popular product - this combo defies belief, deep low end, tight mids and clear highs. Perfect for 4, 5 and 6 string electric bass and ideal for upright and acoustic bass (the parametric mid-range is great for reducing feedback). Add another 8Ω cab for a full range 300W rig.......Serious bass rigs have never been this portable! You can plug your ipod/cd player into the amplifier and play along through the cabinet or use headphones for silent rehearsal.[/b][/size][/color][/i][/font]

[b][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]The Cab:[/font][/b]

[color=#58596B][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=3]Frequency response +/- 3db 56hz - 20khz[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#58596B][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=4][size=3]Power Handling (RMS) 200w[/size][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#58596B][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=4][size=3]Weight 16lb[/size][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#58596B][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=4][size=3]Impedance 8ohm[/size][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#58596B][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=4][size=3]Sensitivity 97db at 1w/1m[/size][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#584D4D][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=4][color=#58596B][size=3]Dimensions HxWxD - 12 1/2" x 14" x 11 3/4 " [/size][/color][/size][/font][/color]

[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]More words of praise:[/font]

[b][i][size=4][color=#000000][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]The addition of this 8 ohm extension cabinet to a STL3.0 SHUTTLe combo will deliver 300 watts of output from this tiny rig. Perfect for Acoustic, Upright and electric bass - one of the finest compact 10" cabinets available! [/font][/color][color=#000000][font=Helvetica-Oblique, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][i]This is an amazing cabinet and produces deep bass and handles a low B with ease!![/i][/font][/color][/size][/i][/b]

You can also take the head out of the top case and slip it in your gig bag and use as a DI or take to a venue to use instead of their own head.

[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]In good working order, the only things I should point out is that the black paint on the grills seems to be coming off, but for someone more technically minded than myself, a quick go with a wire brush and some under coat and then spray would have them looking like new. They're not dented, just rubbed by the zip on my bass case. Also one of the feet is missing on the fold out legs, but it is still really stable. There a couple of small nicks on the top cab, but nothing serious, no wood showing though. They are solidly made and have been totally reliable.[/font]

Rig is located until Monday night in Bath, then it will be coming with me back to London. I go between Bath and London a lot and I can easily bring it with me. I will also deliver within reasonable distance for cost of fuel.

Come try it, you can see how it works with my double bass too if that's your thing...

[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Any questions, please ask. [/font]

[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]James[/font]

Edited by Jazzjames