Why become a member? ×

Left Handed MUSICMAN STERLING

whynot

I sold a Sterling last year and regreted it ever since so promised myself to replace it when possible. Only problem is I've now ended up with two in a short space or time, one courtesy of a friend in the US and this one from Ebay several weeks back.
It has no marks and in fantastic condition. The guy I bought it from purchased from new last year as a backup to his other Sterling, but he never played it. I've used it on 4 gigs and can confirm it ticks all the boxes as expected of a MM Sterling. Comes with Musicman case.
If you've seen this picture before its because I took it from the original Ebay listing (saves me getting the camera out).
Will sell for £750.00 plus postage.
Thanks for looking.

[quote name='steve-soar' post='233061' date='Jul 5 2008, 10:09 AM']All the southpaws in one thread, nice.
Nice bass Alan,[/quote]

Slight hijack here... apologies.
Are any of you fellow lefties planning on attending the SE Bass Bash in September?? I'm the only lefty going so far I think :)

[quote name='coasterbass' post='233534' date='Jul 6 2008, 12:13 PM']Slight hijack here... apologies.
Are any of you fellow lefties planning on attending the SE Bass Bash in September?? I'm the only lefty going so far I think :)[/quote]
I'm up for this but it all depends on my gigging schedule, although the way things are looking at the moment September could be the quietest month of the year for me.

[quote name='coasterbass' post='233534' date='Jul 6 2008, 12:13 PM']Slight hijack here... apologies.
Are any of you fellow lefties planning on attending the SE Bass Bash in September?? I'm the only lefty going so far I think :)[/quote]

I'm gonna try and make it down this year!

• 2 weeks later...