Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

ALL SOLD - BadAss II, Seymour Pickups, Artec Pre

Hi, all these are hardly used from a P/J bass which never gets used so I have replaced with the original parts. All prices include recorded delivery. Paypal, cheque or cash on collection all fine.

Chrome BadAss II as new, no grooves, including the 5 original screws £40 [SOLD, Posted 10/07]

Seymour SPB-3 Quarter Pounder Pickups for P Bass, boxed with screws and rubber thingies. £35 [SOLD, Posted 10/07]

Seymour SJB-1 Vintage Bridge Pickup for Jazz Bass, boxed with screws. £25 [SOLD, Posted 3/7]

Artec 2 Band Active Preamp inc instructions, stereo jack socket and stacked chrome knob for the EQ. £10 [SOLD, Posted 3/7]

Darren

Edited by darwin

[quote name='darwin' post='231546' date='Jul 2 2008, 07:42 PM']Hi, all these are hardly used from a P/J bass which never gets used so I have replaced with the original parts. All prices include recorded delivery. Paypal, cheque or cash on collection all fine.

Chrome BadAss II as new, no grooves, including the 5 original screws £40

Seymour SPB-3 Quarter Pounder Pickups for P Bass, boxed with screws and rubber thingies. £35

Seymour SJB-1 Vintage Bridge Pickup for Jazz Bass, boxed with screws. £25

Artec 2 Band Active Preamp inc instructions, stereo jack socket and stacked chrome knob for the EQ. £10
This is Vol/Balance/Stacked EQ.
I had to take this apart to fit in the control cavity, it's back to normal now, tested and fully working.
If you have any problems with this I'm happy to refund on return.

Darren[/quote]

I'll have the SJB-1, Darren. PM me your PayPal info.