Why become a member? ×

***SOLD***Barefaced Super 12 (silver cloth, no tweeter)***SOLD***
£600

eddiehoffmann

Hi guys,

I honestly never thought this day would come, but here it is. I'm selling my amazing sex machine of a bass cab.

Due to some changes in my professional circumstances, my gorgeous Barefaced Super 12 needs a new home. It's almost 2 years old now and it's in excellent condition. It's the silver cloth version and it has no tweeter (never understood the need for them). The only gripe I ever had about this cab was the handles with the rubber finish coming off, that well known issue. I'm happy to report that a couple of months ago Alex himself did the upgrade for the Gen 3 handles for me and the cab is now perfect! The new handles work and look brilliant. Please check the pictures. I even included one with the cab in the boot of my mighty Fiat Seicento. Yes, it fits in there.

Price is £600 and it comes with a Rocksolid cover. The cover is a little worn out, but it still protects the cab perfectly well.

Please, please don't make me post this. I prefer collection, or we can meet somewhere half way and save me the hassle of dealing with cardboard, bubble wrap and gaffer tape.

Cheers,

Eddie

Edited by eddiehoffmann

• 2 months later...